Kingdom Valley Islamabad is a premium housing property that allows purchasers to buy the best lucrative properties in the twin cities. It is a prestigious residential community operated by the federal government linked to the NPHS.
However, its strategic location makes it so essential, which is growing in significance as new residential areas develop nearby. Therefore, the architects complied with all requirements, and the community granted them full approval. Because of its closeness to the Chakri Junction, the road provides convenient access. Society is easily accessible to people of the twin cities because of its availability.
The developers have guaranteed that all economic classes can pay the allotment payments. Here is a list of the prices, privileges, and services provided to the Kingdom Valley General Block inhabitants. The purchaser will employ it to determine whether the item is a great option. Details have provided below.
General Block Masterplan
Kingdom Valley General Block is a distinct block containing only lodging alternatives. The Block features a variety of diversions and incentives for its inhabitants. Moreover, the builders have provided several lot sizes based on the family's needs and financial position. Like a community with a fair investment portfolio, the residential Block enables individuals to live there. The housing properties of the Society are available in a range of land types.
Kingdom Valley General Block Payment Plan
The initiative's founders are constantly revising the payment terms to match the availability of properties. Hence, we have offered visitors the most updated Kingdom Valley General Block payment plan. Commercial and residential plots will have acquired according to the existing pricing structure.The society recently announced Kingdom Valley Payment plan new rates 2022. According to Kingdom Valley management these rates will be implement soon.
- The 5-Marla plot for Rs 9,750,000 -. Additionally, the Society offers a four-year financing plan with monthly instalments of Rs.9000/- or eight semi-annual instalments of Rs.43,000/-.
- The 8-Marla plot for Rs 1,350,000/-. Additionally, the Society offers a four-year financing plan with monthly instalments of Rs.12,000/- or eight semi-annual instalments of Rs. 67,000/-.
- The 10-Marla plot for Rs 1,700,000/-. Additionally, the Society offers a four-year financing plan with monthly instalments of Rs.14,000/- or eight semi-annual instalments of Rs. 74,000/-.
- The 1-Kanal plot for Rs 2,700,000/-. Additionally, the Society offers a four-year financing plan with monthly instalments of Rs.14,100/- or eight semi-annual instalments of Rs. 120,750/-.
- The 2-Marla plot for Rs 2,200,000/-. Additionally, the Society offers a four-year financing plan with monthly instalments of Rs. 33,750/- or eight semi-annual instalments of Rs. 50,000/-.
- The 4-Marla plot for Rs 4,500,000/-. Additionally, the Society offers a four-year financing plan with monthly instalments of Rs.60,000/- or eight semi-annual instalments of Rs. 118,750/-.
- The 8-Marla plot for Rs 8,500,000/-. Additionally, the Society offers a four-year financing plan with monthly instalments of Rs.114,600/- or eight semi-annual instalments of Rs. 237,000/-.
General Block Booking Procedure
The process for reserving a General block at Kingdom Valley is straightforward. This blog post had written to help potential investors better grasp the residential Society's booking process and avoid confusion. When reserving land in Kingdom Valley Islamabad, please adhere to the following procedures.
Get in touch with a reputable real estate consultancy firm that is also an approved development marketing and advertising associate.
To reserve an allotment in Kingdom valley, go to the offices of the real estate company, where the sales representative will supply you with an application form that the customers must have completed with all the necessary information.
The customers have to attach some particular records alongside the form
- Two Latest Passport-sized Photographs
- Two Photocopies of Buyer CNIC
- Two Photocopies of Buyer next in family CNIC
- NICOP for Overseas Pakistani
The buyer must have paid the deposit for the required property in advance. For the General Block, the buyer has to pay the following deposits
- For 5-Marla a deposit of Rs.17,000/-
- For 8-Marla a deposit of Rs. 130,000 /-
- For 10-Marla a deposit of Rs. 170,000 /-
- For 1-Kanal a deposit of Rs. 270,000 /-
- For 2-Marla a deposit of Rs. 300,000 /
- For 4-Marla a deposit of Rs. 650,000 /-.
- For 8-Marla a deposit of Rs. 1,200,000 /
This blog post has provided readers with comprehensive information regarding the booking process for Kingdom Valley General Block. Invest in this incredible home development if you seek to experience a life that is flawless in every way, including being calm and having access to all the amenities you could ever want. Since Kingdom Valley's primary mission is to give its inhabitants the best-privileged lifestyle possible.