The global mobile value added services (MVAS) market is expected to reach USD 1,917.15 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing use of mobile phones in semi-urban and rural areas along with the penetration of smartphones and tablets among people has sought a high demand for mobile value added services, thereby driving the market growth. Efforts made by the government for inclusive growth of people especially in rural areas, a rise in disposable income, a rapid increase in the number of internet users, and race among the telecom operators and handset manufacturers to gain a competitive edge are other factors that are expected to drive the market for mobile value added services.
Strict regulation by governments pertaining to start and stopping of a service to safeguard consumers from unfair practices by value added service providers and the need to understand consumer behavior and provide them customized content based on their choices are the factors expected to restrict the growth of the market.
North America holds the largest market with a market size of USD 166.9 billion in 2018 and would maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to a very large user base for smart devices and deep penetration of internet and availability of high-speed network connectivity. Awareness among people regarding the use of the mobile value added services is the major reason for driving the growth in this region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1131
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of end user, the market has been segmented into Individuals and Enterprises. Individuals segment is expected to have the highest growth rate of CAGR 10.9% during the forecast period due to the proliferation of smart devices and mobile phones because of their falling prices and rise in the disposable income of people especially in developing countries like India and China.
- On the basis of region, market has been segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Africa, and South America. North America holds the largest market with a market size of USD 166.9 billion in 2018 and would maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to a very large user base for smart devices and deep penetration of internet and availability of high-speed network connectivity. Awareness related to the use of the mobile value added services is the major reason driving the growth in this region.
- Key participants include Google (US), ZTE Corporation (China), Apple (US), Vodafone Group (UK), NowSMS (UK), AT&T (US), Verizon (US), Onmobile (India), Opencode Systems (Bulgaria), and Mozat (Singapore).
Segments covered in the report:
Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Short Message Service (SMS)
- Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
- GPS Services
- Mobile Email & Instant Messaging
- Mobile Money
- Mobile Advertising
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. According to the analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market with the highest market share. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to show a significant growth rate owing to rising development and population demands.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1131
Beneficial Aspects of the Report:
- Global and region forecast of the Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) market from 2020-2027
- In-depth analysis of market dynamics, industry outlook, market size based on types and applications
- Details of value chain analysis, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption patterns
- SWOT Analysis, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide a better understanding of the market and competitive players
- Detailed insights on competitive landscape and emerging market trends
The market report is formulated on the basis of data obtained through extensive primary and secondary research. The data is further validated and verified by industry experts, research analysts, and professionals. The report considers regional demand and supply ratio, investments, market dynamics, capacity, end-use industry trends, and consumer behavior to generate a forecast report. The data is collected from verified sources such as government policies, regulatory published materials, journals, trade magazines, and verified data sources. The report uses advanced analytical tools such as SWOT Analysis, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis to provide an accurate insight into the market scenario and competitive landscape. This report provides beneficial information to companies and new players to make lucrative business decisions. The market estimates and forecast data have been thoroughly verified through exhaustive primary research.
To read more about the report - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-value-added-services-mvas-market
Thank you for reading our report. Reports and Data provides customization of the report as per the needs of the clients. For further inquiry on customization, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to fit your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs