The Car Care Products market was valued at USD 13.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 19.06 billion by year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.3% CAGR during the forecast period (from 2018 - 2028). The rising demand for high-performance chemical products which are used for long-lasting durability and quality of cars. Old vehicles and the declining trend of replacement of vehicles also support the growth of the market. The car care products market is majorly driven by the growing security and safety needs.
The development of the car care products market is into a growing phase owing to the advancement of the technology in vehicle washing techniques. The growing disposable income in key geographies enables customers to buy these products. Partnerships between manufacturers of car care products and company-authorized service centers will deliver efficient end-to-end solutions to the end customers. Increasing awareness amongst the customers of the advantages of the market boosting the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2350
As car care products are used to maintain the varnish of the vehicle body or to remove dirt from vehicles' parts, the main hazardous components in the car care product are tensides, solvents, bases and acids, and several types of additives. The most commonly used solvents in car care products seem to be mineral oil distillates (Naptha; heavy, medium, and or light fractions), which are likely (contain substances which can) to cause cancer or gene mutations. Many of these naphtha solvents may also result into aspiration hazards. This implies substances may enter the lower respiratory system directly through mouth or nose and might cause severe pulmonary damage or inflammations. Other few substances in car care products (mostly different types of alcohols) likely to cause corrosion or irritation of the skin and severe damage to eyes. This might restrain the growth of traditional car care product and might result in developing less hazardous car care products
Asia Pacific region is anticipated to hold the major share in the market over the forecast period. From the last decade, the automotive industry in the region has undergone a significant transformation. The region is taking a major share of global automobile sales and is the only major market anticipated to witness strong growth during the forecast period. These developments are likely to fuel the growth of the market in the region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/car-care-products-market
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Manufacturers of cleaning products are innovating the entire product line. One of the major trends in the system is bio-based cleaning products. In bio-based cleaning products, manufacturers have replaced fossil-based ingredients with bio-based ingredients like enzymes or plant oil
- Cleaning products segment are projected to be the leading segment of the overall car care product market during the forecast period
- Sustainability trend has taken priority over the last few years. ~80% of all ingredients found in car care products launched in North America claimed to be green solutions like plant-based and biodegradable products.
- The increasing need for environmentally friendly and waterless/no-rinse products owing to growing environmental concerns and restrictions
- Demand for the water-based solvent is increasing due to several reasons like several countries around the globe are facing the issue of water shortage, and hence governments are imposing rules and regulations towards the usage of water. Also, in multiple cases, the customer does not require water to clean the surface after the application of water-based solvents, but it can be wiped off the surface of the vehicle with a dry cloth
- Many companies like 3M (USA), Illinois Tool works (USA), Autoglym (UK), Sonax (Germany), Würth Group (Germany), Soft99 Corporation (Japan), Tetrosyl (UK), Simoniz USA (USA), Turtle Wax (USA), Liqui Moly (Germany), Northern Labs (USA), and others are operating in the marketplace
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2350
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the industry by Product, by Component Material, by Distribution Channel, by Solvent, by Application Area, and by Region:
Car Care Products by Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Cleaning and Caring
- Polishing and Waxing
- Sealing glaze and coating
- Ice Scrappers
Car Care Products by Component Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Metal Bodies
Car Care Products by Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Brick and Mortar
- Auto Beauty Shops
- Service Centres and Garages
- Super and Hyper Markets
- Company Authorised Shops
Car Care Products by Solvent (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Water-based Solvents
- Foam-based Solvents
Car Care Products by Application Area (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Windows, glass, mirrors
- Tyres and Rims
- Windows, glass, mirrors
Car Care Products by Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2350
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The Car Care Products market report analyzes the global market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the market.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their market values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global Car Care Products market during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Car Care Products Segmentation & Impact Analysis1.1. Car Care Products Segmentation Analysis1.2. Car Care Products Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-20261.3. Regulatory Framework1.4. Car Care Products Market Impact Analysis1.4.1. Market Driver Analysis126.96.36.199. Increasing Customer awareness towards vehicles cleanliness and maintenance188.8.131.52. Easy availability of water based solvents Market Restraint Analysis184.108.40.206. Increasing Disposable Income1.5. Key Opportunities Prioritized1.6. Car Care Products Pricing Analysis1.7. Industry Analysis - Porter's1.8. Car Care Products PESTEL AnalysisChapter 2. Car Care Products Market By Product Insights & Trends2.1. Car Care Products: Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 20262.2. Cleaning and Caring2.2.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.2.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.3. Polishing and Waxing2.3.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.3.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.4. Sealing Glaze and Coating2.4.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.4.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.5. Protection2.5.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.5.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.6. Ice Scrappers2.6.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.6.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.7. Others2.7.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)2.7.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)Chapter 3. Car Care Products Market By Component Material Insights & Trends3.1. Car Care Products Component Material Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 20263.2. Glass3.2.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.2.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.3. Rubber3.3.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.3.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.4. Leather3.4.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.4.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.5. Metal Bodies3.5.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.5.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.6. Others3.6.1. Market Estimates And Forecast, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)3.6.2. Market Estimates And Forecast, By Region, 2016 - 2026 (USD Million)…
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.