The global Corrugated Packaging Market is forecast to reach USD 352.47 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Corrugated boxes are thick paper material consisting of a compressed layer of paper pulp. It is extensively used for packaging as its easy-to-open and reseal packaging designs provide benefits to the end-users. Besides, it is environmentally friendly and can be recycled. Retailers and product manufacturers also enjoy great benefits from corrugated packaging.
These boxes are used to store and transport products. The most important properties of paperboard, the driving force of the market, are its recyclability, its reusability, and its durability. Also, the growing awareness of ecological conservation makes consumers inclined to use paperboard. Besides, high-resolution graphics and two-sided printing of paperboard can enhance the brand promotion of products. Therefore, various product manufacturers choose it as packaging material.
Rapid urbanization has changed the lifestyle of the people and, in turn, has increased the prevalence of packaging over a broad aspect, thus, augmenting the demand for the market product. The growing awareness among customers for the sustainable packaging material with the reusability of corrugated packaging is fostering the market demand. However, the usage plastics due to its cost-effective, durable, and reusable properties are hampering the market demand.
Download Report Sample PDF: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3437
The COVID-19 impact:
As the COVID-19 crisis grows, manufacturers are quickly changing their practice and purchasing priorities to meet the required demand of a pandemic, which has cut demand for many forest product segments, majorly corrugated boxes market. Over a couple of months, there will be a series of both positive and negative shocks, as manufacturers and their suppliers respond to providers changing needs. With a poor global situation, the export-dependent economies of many regions look vulnerable.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Rigid boxes have two similar end panels and consists of a body that can be folded from the two side panels, a top, and an unbroken bottom. The flaps are applicable to form the joints. Once these joints are sealed, the box is considered to be rigid. The segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
- Single-walled boxes are designed to use only a single layer of fluting. They are used for shipping in the e-commerce sector. These boxes are cost-effective and can provide offer cushioned protection as well as rigidity that is required in a shipping container.
- Customization on the report is available according to the requirements of the user to ensure maximum utility to the reader and an increased level of comprehensibility.
- The food and beverage segment is estimated to capture a massive share of the market because of the flourishing of the take-out food consumption and changing lifestyle patterns of individuals. The segment held a market share of 4.7% in the year 2019.
- The advent of the use of corrugated packaging backed by various government awareness schemes in nations such as India is creating a demand for the use of these boxes in the packaging market. The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period due to the rise in the number of people opting for the manufacturing of paperboards.
- Key participants include Mondi Group, WestRock Company, International Paper Company, DS Smith PLC, Smurfit Kappa Group, Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited, Georgia-Pacific Equity Holdings LLC, Oji Holdings Corporation, Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd., and Packaging Corporation of America, among others.
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3437
Key Reasons for Purchasing Global Fresh Food Packaging Market Report:
• New approaches and latest development trend that describe the structure of the market
• Advanced market breakdown structure
• Historical data and future market scope
• In-depth market analysis based on statistics, growth stimulators, and market developments
• Statistical data representation through figurative, numerical, and theoretical elaboration
• Report provides insight of the business and sales activities
• Key competitive players and regional distribution will help find prospective market analytics
• Report will strengthen the investors' decision-making processes
Buy Now Premium Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3437
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of Paper Industry: Straw Board Packaging Market Analysis By Thickness (Up to 0.5 mm, 0.5 mm to 1.5 mm, 1.5 mm to 3 mm, 3 mm to 4 mm, Above 4 mm), By Material Type (Rice, Barley, Wheat, Others), By End-User (Building And Construction, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Others), And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Greaseproof Paper Market By Type (Packaging, Baking), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Multiwall Bags Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Material Type (Paper, Plastic), By Layer (2-ply, 3-ply, others), By Application (Agriculture, Food & Grains, Buildings & Construction, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, And Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028 About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.